09 August 2012

Did You Know: "Free Archived Seminars"

When I was poking around in the STC.org website this week I stumbled across an area that I know about, but often forget about--the "Free Archived Seminars". This is an area of the site that provides some really decent high-quality content seminars. This week I randomly selected a seminar to view called "Collaborating Around the World" and was surprised to discover that the presenter is an Australian living in the USA. Her presentation was really delightful and I found her content to be on-target and insightful. If you haven't checked out this section of the STC website I would suggest you take a few minutes and give it a try. Here are some of the topics covered just in this single presentation:

  • Mincom
  • Our team environment
  • Dealing with time zones
  • Dealing with cultures
  • Australian and US cultural differences
  • Creating a team culture
  • etc.

    I can't wait to find the time to see what other content is available for me to learn from in this section of the STC.org website.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment