01 August 2011

Tech Tools: Prezi

A few semesters ago, tired of the same old PowerPoint presentations, I began to use a new, online, free tool called "Prezi". Although the formatting options are limited, there is so much about the tool that makes it preferable, in many cases, to PowerPoint. Instead of trying to demonstrate the tool, I thought I would post one of my prezis here for you to see. This was one I did for a chapter review in a class I was taking. I've also used prezis for client presentations, project reporting, in both talk-along-with and stand-alone formats.

Use the right and left arrows at the bottom of the screen to move through the presentation. Feel free to experiment with any other controls you can play with. Finally, I suggest you visit prezi.com to view other presentations and perhaps to set up an account for your own use.



No comments:

Post a Comment